Emergency Response and Pre-Incident Planning
FIXED FOAM SYSTEMSRequest a Quote
Code and Standards Interpretation
- Liaison with Enforcement Officials
- Interpretation of Natural, State and Local Codes
Emergency Response Plan Development and Implementation
- Corporate Emergency Planning.
- Drilling and Completion Plans.
- Sour Gas Facility Plans.
- Sour Gas and HVP Pipeline Plans.
- Public Awareness and Resident/Landowner Notification Programs.
- Emergency Planning Zone Mapping.
- Responder Training and Exercise Programs.
- Emergency Preparation Review.
- Major Hazards Review.
- Site Facilities and Material Review.
- Pre-Incident Plan Development and Implementation to address Fire Protection Risks.
- Plant or Corporate Standards.
- Fire Safety Systems and Equipment Specifications.
- Fixed or Portable Fire Protection Packages.
Fire Water Supply Studies
- Flow Testing of Fire Water Supply Systems.
- Fire Hydrant and Water Monitor Repairs and Installations.
- Fire Water Evaluation.
Inspection and Survey Services
- Fire and Explosion Hazard Analysis and Audits.
- Life Safety Analysis
- Preparation of Pre-Fire Plans.
- Site Specific Extinguishing Guidelines.
Safety Program Development and Implementation
- Contingency planning and review for h2s critical wells.
- Policy development and program standards.
- Safety programs audits.
- Hazard identification and control.
- Facility inspections.
- Safe work permit system, safety rules and specialized work procedures.
- Accident/Incident Investigation & Reporting.
- Facility Inspection Training for Supervisors.
- Supervisory Safety Training.
- Conducting Effective Safety Meetings.
- New Worker Program Orientations.
- Core Safety Training Courses.
- Fundamentals in Fire Safety, Fire Protection Systems, Code Applications and Special Hazards.
- Complete Training Needs
- Customized or Site Specific Training Requirements.
THE BLUE BULLETIN
DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: A service rig and well site pumping unit sustained extensive damage when the rig was pulled over onto its side. […]
National statistics indicate that backing collisions account for about one-quarter of all collisions. Of course, the growing number of rear-vision camera systems figures […]
Description of Incident: A snubbing crew rigged up on a producer location in Northern Alberta. Set-up operations were completed for the wellhead stabilizer, […]