Emergency Well Control/Blow Out Services
- Diesel powered chassis equipped with automatic air shutdown.
- Capable of handling any size well control situation.
- Fully qualified and experienced well control specialists.
- Equipment design and manufacturing capabilities to suit any scenario.
- Full range of hand and pneumatic tools (3/8" to 3").
- Rolls of steel cables (assorted sizes)
- One hour S.C.B.A.'s (self contained breathing apparatus) and extra cylinders.
- Shower unit system.
- Proximity suits.
- Thermo carbon lances.
- Fire shields.
Quick Response and Recovery During The Event Of An Uncontrollable Well IncidentOn-Site Safety has a fully mobile well control unit with specialized equipment. We will respond to uncontrolled flows or any other unforeseen occurrence. We employ fully qualified and experienced well control specialists capable of handling any size of well control situation. With our expertise and equipment, we have the ability to control situations efficiently and safely, therefore, reducing cost. On Site Safety's personnel are extremely discrete regarding any occurrences, therefore, limiting uninvited publicity.
THE BLUE BULLETIN
DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: A service rig and well site pumping unit sustained extensive damage when the rig was pulled over onto its side. […]
National statistics indicate that backing collisions account for about one-quarter of all collisions. Of course, the growing number of rear-vision camera systems figures […]
Description of Incident: A snubbing crew rigged up on a producer location in Northern Alberta. Set-up operations were completed for the wellhead stabilizer, […]