Stationary Gas Monitoring
PUMA- Private Ubiquitous Monitoring Array
Critical Area Transmitting System Off Lease Monitoring
- A self contained, stand alone, down wind, toxic gas monitor.
- Modular design, allows for easy transport and deployment.
- 24/7 monitoring, with immediate notification upon detection of H2S or SO2.
- Solar powered with satellite communications for remote deployment.
- Secure data available on-line for easy access.
- Measures H2S with resolutions as low as 20 ppb to a peak scale of 10 ppm.
- Measures SO2 with resolutions as low as 100 ppb to a peak scale of 10 ppm.
- Wind Anemometer: 0 – 234 km/h / Direction ± 5°.
Proactive Stationary Monitoring Reassures Residents That Air Quality Is SafeThe CATS have been a preferred solution by many oil companies requiring stationary gas monitors due to its robustness and performance in the field. This unmanned system continually monitors concentrations of SO2 and H2S in the air while performing real-time updates to our web server. Upon request, customers can view these updates, in the form of graphs and raw data, by logging on to our secure CATS site. In the event where a CAT system detects a gas alarm, personnel are immediately notified by our automated text messaging system.
Stand Alone Monitor Complete Stand Alone Monitoring On/Off Lease
- Uses BW detector and sensor technology.
- Complete stand alone gas monitor.
- Has visual (strobe) and audible (horn) alarms.
- Capable of running two sensors.
- Comes with up to two 10′ sensor cables(50′ on request).
- One 45 cubic foot air bottle for air horn operation.
- 2 twelve volt gel cell batteries to operate strobe and air solenoid.
- Intrinsically safe: Class 1 Division 2 Groups C,D.
Self Sustained Gas Detector With Audible and Visual AlarmsOriginally designed for plant jobs, this intrinsically safe gas monitor can be used for a wide range of applications. This unit offers a wide array of sensors that can be used to meet your safety requirements, such as LEL, SO2, and H2S. What attracts most people to the SAM is that it also contains an on board horn and strobe that will go off in the event of an alarm.
THE BLUE BULLETIN
Last week our training department went through all of our gear and came up with the gear pictured below to donate to […]
DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: A service rig and well site pumping unit sustained extensive damage when the rig was pulled over onto its side. […]
National statistics indicate that backing collisions account for about one-quarter of all collisions. Of course, the growing number of rear-vision camera systems figures […]