- Real-time wind speed and direction monitor.
- Up to three simultaneous wind direction alarm points.
- Audible and visual alarms both indoors and outdoors.
- Mast height available from 40′ to 60′.
- Optional displays: Historical data table and graphical plots.
- Automatic screensaver that provides the current wind status.
- Wind sensor: 0 – 234 km/h at ± 5°.
- Very simple user interface.
- Designed to meet the requirements for State and local Flaring regulations.
Accurate and Reliable Wind Direction and Speed ReadingsWind speed and direction now plays a critical role in flaring guidelines. Utilizing a sonic anemometer interfaced with custom On-Sit Safety software, we are pleased to deliver a comprehensive datalogger, and alarm condition monitor. This system has been designed for simple setup and operation. A 60 ft. tower provides accurate readings of wind conditions, while the user interface provides both real-time data, historical data, and audible and visual alarms.
THE BLUE BULLETIN
Last week our training department went through all of our gear and came up with the gear pictured below to donate to […]
DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: A service rig and well site pumping unit sustained extensive damage when the rig was pulled over onto its side. […]
National statistics indicate that backing collisions account for about one-quarter of all collisions. Of course, the growing number of rear-vision camera systems figures […]