- Real-time wind speed and direction monitor.
- Up to three simultaneous wind direction alarm points.
- Audible and visual alarms both indoors and outdoors.
- Mast height available from 40′ to 60′.
- Optional displays: Historical data table and graphical plots.
- Automatic screensaver that provides the current wind status.
- Wind sensor: 0 – 234 km/h at ± 5°.
- Very simple user interface.
- Designed to meet the requirements for State and local Flaring regulations.
Accurate and Reliable Wind Direction and Speed ReadingsWind speed and direction now plays a critical role in flaring guidelines. Utilizing a sonic anemometer interfaced with custom On-Sit Safety software, we are pleased to deliver a comprehensive datalogger, and alarm condition monitor. This system has been designed for simple setup and operation. A 60 ft. tower provides accurate readings of wind conditions, while the user interface provides both real-time data, historical data, and audible and visual alarms.
THE BLUE BULLETIN
DESCRIPTION OF INCIDENT: A service rig and well site pumping unit sustained extensive damage when the rig was pulled over onto its side. […]
National statistics indicate that backing collisions account for about one-quarter of all collisions. Of course, the growing number of rear-vision camera systems figures […]
Description of Incident: A snubbing crew rigged up on a producer location in Northern Alberta. Set-up operations were completed for the wellhead stabilizer, […]